Saturday 12 October 2013

A Beautiful Mess Challenge Thirteen: Photograph Your Daily Outfits


I decided to carry out this challenge everyday for a week to get a range of different looks and what fun it was! The A Beautiful Mess girls gave a few tips in the book for taking the best outfit photos. One tip, try different poses was really useful, especially when, most of the time, I was photographing myself. I took note of the tip to take close-up shots too in the following...



I didn't quite get the knack of taking my own photos when no one was around but I'm sure I'll get better at this during the book's 'Self-Portrait Challenge' later on. What this challenge did make me realise is, as I work from home (which I love!), I'm often in my exercise clothes with no make-up on... healthy but it doesn't make for particularly fashionable pictures on our blog!

My next challenge is 'Photograph Food' which I am really looking forward to doing.

Jane x

Previous Posts (they're mounting up!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment