Wednesday 2 October 2013

A Beautiful Mess Challenge Ten: Photograph a Collection

It was easy picking which collection of mine to photograph (I have a few!) for this challenge - my Vogue magazine tower!


I've been collecting each monthly issue of Vogue magazine since 2004. I also add to my collection on my travels so have American Vogue, Chinese Vogue and French Vogue to name a few. One of my favourite issues was a gift from one of my best friends - the August 1987 UK edition to celebrate my birthday!

The A Beautiful Mess photo book advised me to try different angles and at different times in the day to capture the collection in different light. Unfortunately, it was pretty gloomy all day so I couldn't catch any natural sunlight on my collection...


Jane x

Previous Posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment