Wednesday 18 September 2013

A Beautiful Mess Photo Challenge Two: Capture Unique Personal Details

I'm working through my challenges as they appear in the book and 'Capture Unique Personal Details' is under the 'Capture Your Favourite People' section so although I would have photographed me 'scrapbooking', I decided to think about what the people around me enjoy.

A Beautiful Mess Photo Book

The book says that personal details are the things that remind you the most of each person which got me thinking about my dad's first love... cycling! But, I couldn't forget about his love of reading and writing which he has passed onto me too.

I love cycling

Although this picture is a little 'staged' as my dad's cycling stuff and books are scattered around the place, all the items in the picture mean a lot to him... cards from friends, the Tour de France, the very first book he wrote on education and two bike statues that I spotted and bought for him.

I need to think about lighting a little more as the light reflection is not quite right but I can do that in tomorrow's challenge - Get the Best Cell Phone Photos!

View my introduction to the A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book and Challenge One: Photograph Your Pet here

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment