Thursday 19 September 2013

A Beautiful Mess Photo Challenge Three: Get the Best Cell Phone (or Point and Shoot Camera) Photos


For Challenge Three, I took into account the key tips from the book when taking this photo of my fiancé Mark's wellies whilst on a walk with our dog Beau...
  • Capture as much light as you can
  • Get close
  • Experiment with apps


I don't carry my camera during 'routine' activities such as walking Beau (maybe I'll start!) so this challenge prompted me to use my iPhone to record lovely moments. Following the tips I picked a time when the sun was shining onto Mark's wellies, got up nice and close (in the stream!) and used Instagram to edit the photo afterwards as mentioned in the book.

So far I'm enjoying the challenges... tomorrow's is 'Know How to Use Overcast Light vs. Direct Sun' and I need to ask someone nicely if they'll model for me (Katie?!)

Jane x

View previous posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment