Saturday 16 November 2013

A Beautiful Mess - Challenge Sixteen: Take the Thirty-Day Self-Portrait Challenge

A Beautiful Mess Book

In the A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book, the girls talk about a photograph challenge they found really rewarding on Flickr - the 365 Challenge. It asked participants to take a self-portrait every day for a year with the following rules...
  • You had to be in the photo yourself in some way
  • You had to take the photo yourself

Thankfully, the challenge in the book was not 365 days of photos but 30 - a modified version following the same rules. The book says how creative they became over the 365 days but I found it tough to remember to take pictures over 30 days let alone a year! 


I tried to capture something that I enjoyed or meant a lot to me every day to include in this challenge although I did have to cheat a little and use older self-portrait photos to complete it! Never-the-less I really enjoyed doing it and here are my results...









Jane x

Previous Posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment