Sunday 17 November 2013

A Beautiful Mess Challenge Seventeen: Create a Diptych

I didn't know what a diptych was before I read the A Beautiful Mess book despite unknowingly having made a few myself! A diptych is a pair of images displayed together and, as the book says, it's simple to create but it's the story behind it that takes the thinking.

Create a Diptych

Above, in the book, the girls bring out their love of craft with the cotton - in this challenge they say the key to a successful diptych is pairing something interesting and meaningful together. I didn't want another picture of myself after yesterday's 30-day self-portrait challenge so decided to display my love of cooking and cookbooks in my diptych.

Create a Diptych

I used iPhone app PicPlayPost - a new discovery which enables you (for free) to paste images together and share them on social media or via email... perfect for this challenge!
Tomorrow I'll be creating a triptych!


Jane x

Previous Posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment